Pages

Tuesday 31 December 2013

New Year's Eve OOTD

Happy New Year!

It's about this sort of time when we think back to all of things we have done throughout the year, the good, the bad, and the truly embarrassing!!

I'm sure most of you will have a new years resolution which you have promised yourself to keep throughout the year, and I hope there are a few of you who are like me, and sometimes... well the resolution.. it kind of goes AWOL!  I have tried all the usual- do more exercise, eat more healthily (and no- just because it has a fruit flavour, it doesn't count as one of your 5-a-day!!) etc.  But I never tend to keep them!

... BUT this year, it will be different! As I have now started this blog, my new year's resolution is to keep this running, and upload INTERESTING (I know that's based on your opinion!!) content regularly!

So, considering in some countries it is already new year, here is my first post of the year!

 Here is my New Year's outfit!


Here I am wearing a short dress from sheinside.com (which has a gorgeous collar- with a lace effect embroidery, and white cuffs on the short sleeves) , a gold pendent (lent from my sister), black tights (from Boots) and heeled boots from River island, which has gold embellishments on to pair with the pendent.  I also have a ring from Pandora on, in the month of July.

In order to do my hair- I washed with Tresemme Moisture Rich shampoo and conditioner, and dried roughly and added a few squirts (technical term I'm sure!) of Aussie leave-in Conditioner. 


I hope you have a splendid night! And have a wonderful New Year!

Kate Heidi x

No comments:

Post a Comment